Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my boys! We had lunch at Chili's with Dave's parents, then came home for naps. It was nice to have a rarely-quiet house for a couple of hours, even if I did just spend it doing laundry and cleaning up a little. :) After naptime, Dave's parents came over for dinner and we opened our Mother's Day gifts.
Someone thinks that HE should be outside with Tyler and Daddy EVERY time they go out the door. :)


The perfect Mother's Day gift? A quiet house. :)
Me and the lights of my life!
Happy Mother's Day to Mama Carol from Tyler & Connor!

Connor's teacher at school helped him make this cute bag for me, complete with a "bouquet" of flowers made from cut-outs of his handprints. And Dave bought me a charm with each of the boys' birthstones, along with a chain to put them on.
Debbie (my sis-in-law) sent these beautiful flowers to me for Mother's Day.
Our little stinkers--they often live up to the nickname. ;)

No comments: