Saturday, May 30, 2009

Graduation Barbeque

We hosted a BBQ in our backyard today for our families and Tyler's close buddies from preschool. The weather, again, was perfect and everyone had a great time. The boys get along so great--I'm really glad that we planned this!
The boys enjoying a yummy lunch in our backyard.
Dave and his dad.
Thanks to our neighbors, Dave and Laurie, for letting us borrow their Bonzai Falls Waterslide. The boys had an absolute blast on it!
Connor decided just to observe the water slide action from the sidelines. He had fun hanging out with Papa Scott and Mama Neanie instead!
My mom & Scott; Dave's parents
Ava and Connor testing out the water at the bottom of the slide.
I was actually able to get these four to sit still for a quick photo before they made their descent!
Another terrific cake by Mama Carol and Papa Dave. The boys loved it!

The boys requested that I cut their names out of the cake--I'm thinking that was just a sneaky way to get a bigger piece of cake!
I found these cute (and cheap!) party favors at Party City. The boys thought the sunglasses were really cool!
As you can see here. :)
Our nutty fam; John with Ross & Nancy; Landon with Deanna.
Goodies from Mama Jeanie/Aunt Kay-Kay and a special diploma from Mama Carol & Papa Dave.
Tyler enjoys hanging out with Kayleigh; and you'll have to excuse Connor's expression in the bottom photo--I think he was eating an M&M when I snapped it!
A fun, but obviously exhausting day!

No comments: