Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Last Day

My Aunt Sherry (dad's sister) came over to my grandparents' house this morning for a visit. After breakfast, we headed over to my mom's parents one last time and spent the afternoon with them and my Aunt Susan. We had my Mama's awesome gumbo for dinner, then just hung out and visited the rest of time. It was kind of nice to have a "slow" last day. On our way back to my other GP's house, we stopped to see my cousin, Dano, at work. He's a couple of years older than me and we were pretty close growing up. I always make sure that we get to see him, even though our visits are usually brief.

My grade school: L.S. Rugg Elementary
We HAD to pull over to the side of the road so that Tyler could see this crop duster in action!
With 14 grands and 11 great-grands, these two have never run out of love, hugs, or patience. They still dote on all of us. :)
Marie and Richard: two of the best grandparents around.
Tyler has just been armed with a Shipley doughnut and his first cup of coffee-milk, thanks to Aunt Susan.
Love my Mama and Papa!

The four of us with Aunt Sue Sue.
I always enjoy catching up with my cousin, Dano.
Our tan man and pale male are ready for the tub!

No comments: