Saturday, July 4, 2009

Home Depot and Fireworks

Did you really think we'd miss a Kids Workshop at The Home Depot just because we're out of town? Never! Tyler had a good time building his picnic caddy, though he commented that it would have been more fun with his buddy, Spencer, there. :( After the workshop, we headed over to my other grandparents' house (my mom's parents), where my Mama had lunch waiting: steak and sausage with gravy over rice (one of my faves!). After a very yummy meal, the boys played outside for awhile and went down for a nap. While they were sleeping, my cousin, B.J., and his wife, Ann, came over to visit with their kids, Bailey (who is Tyler's age) and Alivia (who is as cute as a button!). When my boys woke up, all four kids had a ball playing cars and running around outside together. Later this afternoon, we headed over to my cousin, Keith's, house for a dip in his pool, which was super nice on a miserably HOT day. Then it was over to my Aunt Ginny's house for an awesome dinner, followed by a spectacular fireworks display. For as long as I can remember, my dad's side of the family has always gone all out for fireworks--and it's worth every penny!

That's my Mama and Papa in the middle--two of the greatest grandparents around. My aunt Susan (mom's sister) had lots of fun clowning around with the boys.
Don't feel sorry for Dave just 'cause he's at the bottom of the pile--he instigates this almost daily!
The Lunning's and the Tassin's (B.J., Ann, Bailey, & Alivia)
Tyler really enjoyed playing with Bailey and Connor decided to brave the heat and try out the big wheeled trike.
The four of us with Mama and Papa.
One of the things I DON'T miss about living down here!

Pool time! That's my Aunt Ginny (dad's sister) in the upper left photo with Connor.

Scooter ridin' at Aunt Ginny's house
Happy 4th!
Connor loved just sitting and watching the chickens in my aunt's chicken house.
Ready for the fireworks: Uncle Jesse, Dave and cousin Keith; Uncle Jesse & my cousin, Lexie; me with G'ma and G'pa; Aunt Ginny and her husband, Buford.
The boys enjoyed their sparklers!
Ooooooo.........ahhhhhhh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I
have really loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I am hoping you write
again soon!

My webpage used car dealer layton utah

Anonymous said...

In a controversial match early on in The Ultimate
Fighter 1, Leben lost to Josh Koscheck. ufc 174 live stream free He notched three consecutive victories
in the Octagon after the fight, all on Spike - TV Ultimate Fight Nights.
Two men enter an octagonal steel cage, gaze fixed on each other, and a sense of danger
radiates from every corner of the event.

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person's website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do
same in favor of you.

my blog :: felony dui

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was
totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine
simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!



Feel free to visit my blog post: software engineering institute