Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another Fun-Filled Day!

We did lots of running around today, but enjoyed catching up with more of my relatives. My parents each have six siblings, almost all of which are married with children, and most of them still live in my hometown (or at least within driving distance). It's not always possible for everyone to meet at one time and in one place, so our week-long visits usually consist of lots of driving here, there, and everywhere, trying to fit in at least a brief visit with as many aunts, uncles, and cousins as we can. As chaotic as it is, we love being able to see everyone and always have a blast. :)
We had a nice lunch at a Mexican restaurant with my Uncle Bert (mom's brother) and his wife, Amy. Then, we visited my Aunt Joann (mom's sister) at work.
After lunch, we drove out to my Aunt Vivian's house to visit with B.J. and Ann again, along with B.J.'s brother, Jonathan, and his girlfriend, Tiffany.

We had a fun afternoon with my Uncle Jr. (mom's brother), Aunt Linda, cousin Christy, and her boyfriend, Rodney. The highlight for Tyler was riding their horse, Cheyenne. :)
Apparently, Connor's fear of carousel animals does not extend to LIVE animals!
The "boys" enjoyed a sweaty game of b-ball while the girls watched--and sweated profusely while sitting still.

No comments: