Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some of us room moms accompanied Tyler's class to see "Tale of Despereaux" at the theatre today. All of the kids did great and sat still through the whole thing--and it was a really cute movie. I was able to snap a few pics before and after the flick.

Tonight, I took some pictures of the boys while Dave read "The Me Book" to them (it's a Big Golden Board Book). My sister and I had the same book when we were kids and we LOVED it. It teaches kids about the functions of different parts of the body. We started reading it to Tyler when he was around 2, and it was cute to watch him try to act the story out while we read it to him. Now that Connor is old enough to understand what to do, we've started reading it at bedtime again. It's so fun to watch both of them perform all of the actions that are in the book. If you don't already own this book, it's a must-have! :)
Allison, Hannah, Emma, Tyler, and Blake
Tyler and his girls--he's quite the Ladies Man. ;)
I sat between Blake and Tyler, and Tyler sat with her mom, Cindy.
After the movie, we went back to school and I hung around for a few minutes while the kids ate lunch.
My mouth is for SMILING--Connor has a genuine smile and a new silly smile. ;)
My mouth is also for WHISTLING.
My hands are for TICKLING!
And for CLAPPING.
My knees are for KNEELING.
My legs are for JUMPING.
And for SWIMMING.
My feet are for TIP-TOEING.
All of me is for HIDING! (Connor just found Tyler hiding in the closet)
Winding down for the night!
Connor wants to sleep in Tyler's bed EVERY night.

No comments: