Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today was a very busy day for us. We went over to my mom's house for lunch and swimming, then came home and celebrated Dad's Day with Dave's parents.
Happy Father's Day, Papa Scott!

Wonder where Tyler gets his silly streak from?
Can you guess which of our children is completely TERRIFIED of the water??
Connor is okay with lightly touching the water, while Tyler runs full speed toward the pool and does a flip right into it!
Mama Neanie is Connor's "numero uno."
Papa Scott, Tyler, and David having a blast in the water.
Like father, like son.
When you gotta go, you GOTTA GO!


Three generations of Lunning's.
Dave and his parents.
Us and our crazy boys!
Dave and his dad enjoyed the lawn mower cupcakes that I made for them.
When Tyler saw this Willow Tree figurine at Hallmark, he pointed to it and said, "Look, Mom! It's me and Dad!" So, I had to buy it. :)
Wherever Tyler is, Connor is never far behind.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grutzein+

Anonymous said...

love to finish pulling down his shorts and put just enough in his arse he feels me cum in him, love little boys I have a nephew that is a really good boy for uncle glen he is 7 and has been sucking me for awhile but I fucked him for the first time on his 7th birthday