Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Game That We Almost Missed

On our way home from work today, I reminded Dave to call his parents and ask if they could watch Connor this Thursday so that we could take Tyler to the Cardinals game (Dave's dad gave us the tickets several weeks ago). It's a good thing I did, because his dad's immediate response was, "The game is tonight, not Thursday." WHAT??!! I had June 4th locked into my brain for weeks, and now we had less than two hours to get home, change clothes, grab the tickets, and head back out to Busch Stadium. I ended up deciding not to go, so Connor and I hung out at home, while Dave, Tyler, and Papa Dave enjoyed the game together.

Tyler thinks that Fredbird is hilarious.

Papa must have had a soft spot for a 5-year-old with a sweet tooth. :)

No comments: