Saturday, March 21, 2009

Party Time!

Today, we invited everyone over to our house for Connor's 2nd birthday party. He really likes Elmo right now, so I decided to go with that as our "theme." I actually used it for Tyler's 2nd b-day party as well, so it worked out great. I was able to re-use decorations, favors, etc., so I saved some money in the process, which is definitely a good thing. :)

Dave's parents have made all of the boys' birthday cakes so far, with the exception of Tyler's 4th birthday (Mickey Mouse was our theme that year and I had absolutely no luck finding a Mickey-shaped cake pan). Don't the two of them do a great job?

Dave's sister, Debbie, her husband (another Dave!), and their cuties, Brenna (2) and Taylor (5).

Brenna, Connor, Tyler, Taylor, and Ava

Tyler and Taylor hanging out; a very smiley Ava; Connor and Brenna reading a bedtime story together.
The kids loved the pinata!
This is what happens these days when I ask the kids in our family to pose for a picture. Are they trying to send me some kind of message?? What a bunch of comedians. ;)
Papa Dave and Mama Carol with four very lucky grandkids!

No comments: