Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our "Big" Little Man

I took Tyler to Portrait Innovations today for his 5-year photos and he did awesome! I love going to this studio--the rooms are huge and the photographers are great. Something else that I really like about it is that the photographers use Digital SLR cameras and are mobile; rather than waiting for your child to look at a camera on a tripod (like most studios), the staff are constantly moving to get the just the right angle and capture your child's smile right away. When I took Tyler there a year ago, I actually ended up not ordering much because most of his smiles were forced and "cheesy"--not the genuine Tyler-smile that I know and love. This year's photo session was completely different, though; in almost all of the photos, I was able to see his signature dimple (on the right side of his mouth), which usually only shows up when his smile is real. So guess what? I ended up with six different poses and spent more than I EVER have on studio photos! I also ended up with a CD that included most of the photos, so it really wasn't a bad deal. Anyway, here are some of my favorites.



No comments: